- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup uncooked pastina pasta (any little pasta will do)
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 scoop Purely Inspired Collagen Peptides
- Lemon zest (from 1 lemon)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add garlic and onion, stirring often until onions become translucent (2 to 3 minutes tops). Add thyme and stir for another minute.
- Whisk in vegetable stock, bay leaves and water and bring to a boil. Stir in pasta and simmer until pasta is tender (approximately 10 to 12 minutes).
- Stir in spinach and beans until spinach has wilted. Add lemon zest, Purely Inspired Collagen Peptides, salt and pepper, and voila!
*Tips: For times like these, double the recipe and freeze a batch for a later date. Veggie lovers go ahead and toss in other veggies you have on hand. Carrots, celery, tomatoes, yum!