If you live in a small household, this easy small serving recipe of Chicken Noodle Soup With Organic Greens is for you!
- Heat a pot to medium & add oil. Layer .75lb of chicken on the bottom of the pot, season with salt, pepper & 3 cloves of chopped garlic. Cook all the way through.
- Remove from pot into a separate bowl.
- Add 1 cup of chopped onion, 1 cup of chopped carrots, and more oil if necessary. Cover & cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Add 1 scoop of our Organic Greens for additional nutritious value (18 vitamins & minerals!)
- Squeeze an entire lemon into the pot.
- Shred & add chicken back in.
- Add 4.5 cups of chicken bone broth. Bring to a light boil.
- Add 4-5 oz of pasta and let cook.