Butternut Squash Soup with Purely Inspired Collagen Peptides
Nothing says fall comfort food like a warm bowl of Butternut Squash Soup. And this recipe comes with a secret ingredient. By adding Purely Inspired Collagen Peptides, you’ve just kicked this meal up a notch. One scoop contains 20g of collagen peptides including Type I and III, along with 18 amino acids. Plus, there is zero sugar, zero carbs and only 70 calories per serving. A super clean, super simple, power-packed dish.
- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and diced into cubes
- 32 oz. vegetable broth
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 scoop Purely Inspired Collagen Peptides
- In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until softened.
- Add squash and vegetable broth and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer until squash is softened (about 15 to 20 minutes).
- Pour entire contents into a blender (careful, it will be hot) and add salt.
- Blend until smooth.
- Return contents to a pot and simmer on the stove, adding 1 scoop of Purely Inspired Collagen Peptides.
- Serve and enjoy!