Recipe courtesy of: Jacked On The Beanstock
Get yourself going in the morning the right way with this delicious Morning Matcha Protein Smoothie made with Purely Inspired® Organic Protein!
- 1 large handful frozen spinach
- 1/2 cup frozen berries or 1/2 banana (or both if you’re feeling extra fruity?)
- 1 serving Purely Inspired® Organic Protein, French Vanilla
- 1 mini cucumber
- 1 small piece fresh ginger and/or fresh turmeric
- 1 tsp. skinny matcha powder
- A few sprigs fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup unsweetened, dairy-free milk of your choice (I do almond)
- 1 cup water (or less/more depending how thick you want it)
Pretty difficult, guys. Throw everything into your blender and BLEND! And just a heads-up, you might want to remove the skin on the ginger and turmeric before blending. But let’s be honest, ain’t nobody got time for dat in the morning, so I usually just throw a nub of each in there and deal with the occasional “stringy ginger bit” that may appear in my mouth.
And that’s all there is to it, folks. Simple, I know. But oh so delicious.