Recipe courtesy of: Neon Is My Color
Try these delicious, vanilla chai pancakes using Purely Inspired® Plant-Based Protein Powder.
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or milk of choice
- 1 tbsp. grass fed butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. Purely Inspired® Organic Protein
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- Combine eggs, milk and butter in a blender or small mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk, blend or mix thoroughly.
- Heat skillet or frying pan over medium heat. Spray or wipe pan with coconut oil.
- Pour batter into 3- to 4-inch circles onto skillet or frying pan.
- Batter may or may not bubble like typical pancakes. Check after 2 minutes to see if underside is golden brown. If yes, flip. If not, give it another 30 seconds or so and check again.
- Cook until golden on reverse side.
- Plate them up with some grass-fed butter or fruit if preferred.
Purely Inspired® Organic Protein provides you with a premium protein you can feel good about. It features an organic formula and includes the ingredients that meet the Purely Inspired commitment to pure ingredients, pure value.