Recipe courtesy of: The Nutritionist Reviews
When it comes to eating right, you can never go wrong with fresh fruit, oatmeal and peanut butter. Combine all three of these with some tasty protein to give you a delicious summer fruit baked oatmeal treat!
- 1 scoop Purely Inspired® Organic Protein
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/3 cups milk (I used vanilla soy milk)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup syrup (I used light)
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped fruit for topping (strawberries, peaches, plums and blueberries work well)
- Preheat oven to 375℉ and spray a baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except for fruit and mix well.
- Pour into a baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, take off aluminum foil and top with fruit.
- Bake for another 10 minutes and serve.
- Enjoy! This can be topped with syrup and/or peanut butter.