Recipe courtesy of: 2014 and Beyond
When you’re always on the go, it can be tempting to grab an unhealthy chocolate bar. Instead, try making some of these delicious strawberry protein bars and stashing them away, so you always have one on hand!
- 3 big fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup Purely Inspired® Organic Protein
- 3 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/4 cup milk (almond or regular)
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 4 squares of dark chocolate (40g)
- 2 fresh strawberries, sliced in half
- Blend bar ingredients together using a food processor or handheld blender.
- Shape the dough into bars.
- Melt dark chocolate and dip the bars into the melted chocolate.
- Place dipped bars on tray or plate but be sure to line with aluminium foil.
- Add half a strawberry on top of each bar.
- Stick the tray or plate in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.