Sesame Chicken & Green Bean Stir Fry
With a hint of sesame, this easy Sesame Chicken & Green Bean Stir Fry cooks up in no time!
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Servings|
|10 min.||20 min.||4|
|366||22g (88 cal)||38g (152 cal)||14g (126 cal)|
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. whole wheat flour
- 2 skinless, boneless 6 oz. chicken breasts
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. peanut oil
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ cup green onions
- 1 cup of green beans, tips removed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup low-sodium, fat-free chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 3 cups jasmine rice, cooked
- 1. In a small bowl, combine sesame seeds, salt, and flour. Dip chicken pieces in the sesame mixture.
- 2. Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3. Add sesame oil and peanut oil to skillet. Add chicken and stir-fry until cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes. Remove chicken from the pan and set aside.
- 4. Add mushrooms, red pepper, green onions, and green beans, and stir-fry until tender. Add garlic and chicken and continue to heat.
- 5. In a small bowl, combine chicken broth, soy sauce, and cornstarch. Whisk until blended together. Stir broth mixture in with the chicken and vegetables. Heat until thickened.
- 6. Serve over rice