Recipe courtesy of: Kirsten Womack
Looking for a tasty and healthy breakfast? Try these mini nickel protein pancakes topped with a delicious combination of blueberries and mango – so tasty you won’t need syrup!
- 2 scoops Purely Inspired® Organic Protein
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2/3 cup ground oats (oatmeal ground up in food processor)
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 2 egg whites
- Mix ingredients until smooth.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Spoon batter into nickel-sized (about 1/2 inch) circles on skillet. Cook until brown and top with mango and blueberries. If you have never tried the blueberry and mango combo, you are missing out – the combo is so good.