Protein banana bread anyone?
Recipe courtesy of: Valentina of @forfitandgigs
- 2 scoops of Purely Inspired French Vanilla Protein
- 3 medium bananas mashed
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Generous amount of cinnamon
- 3 heaping spoonfuls almond butter or nut butter of choice
- Generous amount of chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- In a large bowl, combine all above ingredients
- Spread mixture on an 8×8 parchment paper-lined baking tin & bake for 30-40 mins. Let cool for 20!