Recipe courtesy of: The Nutritionist Reviews
If you’re starting to feel a little run-down this winter but can’t take a vacation, this might just be the next best thing! Have a little slice of paradise with this delicious piña colada baked oatmeal!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 scoop Purely Inspired® Organic Protein, French Vanilla
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup light syrup
- 1 1/2 cups diced fresh (or frozen) pineapple
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped Brazil nuts
1. Preheat oven to 375°F and spray a baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except for nuts and coconut and mix well.
3. Pour into a baking dish and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and top with coconut and nuts.
5. Bake for another 5 to 10 minutes until oats are set and coconut is toasted. Top with syrup or butter.
Purely Inspired® Organic Protein provides you with a premium protein you can feel good about. It features an organic formula and includes the ingredients that meet the Purely Inspired commitment to pure ingredients, pure value.