If you’re looking to satisfy that sweet tooth, look no further than these delicious Peanut Butter Protein Cups!
- 8 squares semisweet chocolate
- 1 serving Purely Inspired® Organic Protein, Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Purely Inspired® Powdered Peanut Butter
- Peanuts, for garnish (optional)
- Set aside a clean peanut butter cup candy mold.
- In a small bowl, melt chocolate over low heat in a double boiler. Be sure to stir constantly until chocolate is thoroughly melted and has a sheen to it. Spoon 1.5 tsp of the mixture into each of the cups in the mold, ensuring the bottom and sides of each one is thoroughly coated.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes or until thoroughly set.
- While chocolate is setting in the molds, prepare peanut butter filling mixture by adding 1 scoop of Purely Inspired Organic Protein to the peanut butter, mixing thoroughly until ingredients are fully blended and smooth.
- Once the mold is thoroughly frozen, spoon 1 tsp of peanut butter filling onto the center of each layer, smoothing out to get the peanut butter as smooth as possible.
- Fill the molds with about 1 tsp. of the chocolate and place back in freezer for about 30 minutes or until thoroughly frozen and cups pop out of molds easily.