Peanut Butter and Jelly Overnight Oats
Recipe courtesy of: The Nutritionist Reviews
|5 mins.||2 servings|
If you love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, then this amazing recipe was made for you! Try this delicious peanut butter and jelly overnight oats for the perfect easy, healthy breakfast.
Peanut Butter Oats
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 3 tbsp. peanut butter powder (or peanut butter)
- 1 scoop Purely Inspired Organic Protein, French Vanilla
- 1/4 cup strawberries, diced (or frozen)
- Mix all peanut butter oats ingredients together.
- Microwave strawberries for one minute and mash with a fork.
- In a small jar, layer strawberry filling and peanut butter oats.
- Let sit for at least 2 hours or overnight. Enjoy cold!