Peanut Butter Banana Protein Bread Pudding
Recipe courtesy of: Nutrifitmama
Looking for a tasty snack to go with a warm cup of tea or hot chocolate? Try this peanut butter banana protein bread pudding, it’s vegan and gluten free too!
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (I used crunchy, use whatever nut/seed butter you prefer)
- 1/2 cup Purely Inspired® Organic Protein
- 3 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
- Coconut sugar (optional, to sprinkle on top)
- Mash bananas in a medium bowl.
- Add peanut butter and mix well.
- Add additional ingredients and mix.
- Put the batter in a small, greased baking dish or muffin pan.
- Sprinkle coconut sugar on top. (It will give a caramel-type flavor really good!)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Bake in baking dish for about 15 minutes. For Muffins 8-10 minutes.
- Don’t overcook – it will be finished when knife comes out clean, but will have a bread pudding consistency at the bottom.