No-Bake Thumbprint Cookies
Recipe courtesy of: The Nutritionist Reviews
Who said comfort food has to be unhealthy? If you’re looking for healthy alternatives to the typical comfort food, try these delicious high-protein no-bake thumbprint cookies with chia kam!
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 scoops Purely Inspired® Organic Protein, French Vanilla
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fruit of choice (strawberries, peaches, apricots or raspberries work well)
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- Cook chopped fruit in the microwave for 2 minutes. Blend in a blender until smooth.
- Add chia seeds and set jam aside to cool.
- Combine all ingredients for cookies and mix well.
- Form the dough into balls. Press down the center of each cookie to make a small ditch that will be able to fit the jam.
- Fill each cookie with jam.
- Keep refrigerated for a firmer texture and enjoy!