Need a delicious and easy baked good for this holiday season? Packed with flavor and a little extra protein kick, there’s no-bake cookies are the perfect feel-good treat.
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 scoop Purely Inspired Organic Protein, French Vanilla
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Combine oatmeal and protein powder in a medium-sized bowl. Stir until oatmeal is dusted with protein.
- In a saucepan, place almond milk, peanut butter, maple syrup, cocoa powder and salt. Cook over medium-low heat. Stir often until powder dissolves completely and mixture has thickened. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour peanut butter/chocolate mixture over oat mixture, evenly combining and covering the oats. Refrigerate for 10 minutes to set.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using your hands, roll set dough into 1-inch balls and place on the sheet. Flatten with a fork.
- Place in the fridge until you’re ready to serve. These are best slightly chilled.
Purely Inspired® Organic Protein provides you with a premium protein you can feel good about. It features an organic formula and includes the ingredients that meet the Purely Inspired commitment to pure ingredients, pure value.