These No Bake Chocolate Fudge Red Velvet Cake Bites courtesy of Cotter Crunch are a perfect dessert. Made with quality ingredients, they’re convenient for on-the-go nutrition. This recipe will yield 28 bites and takes 1 hour and 15 minutes total with 15 minutes of prep time and one hour of cook time. One serving is 62 calories.
- 1 cup French Vanilla Organic Protein Powder
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut flour (finely ground or light in texture)
- 2 oz. semisweet or dark chocolate vegan/dairy free baking chocolate
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup smooth almond or sunflower seed butter
- ½ cup honey or agave syrup
- 1-2 tbsp. Healthy Beets+ Superfood Powder
- First, grind up your baking chocolate into shavings.
- Next, in a large bowl, add in all of your dry ingredients. Mix them all together.
- Add almond butter and honey and mix with a spoon. Then add vanilla. Add 1 tbsp. Healthy Beets+ Superfood Powder here if you want it red inside.
- Mix again and then use your hands to finish. (It’s easier to use your hands to mix after a certain point.)
- Roll dough into bite size balls. Place in the freezer after.
- After the red velvet bites are frozen, roll in 1-2 tbsp. of additional cocoa powder and Healthy Beets+ Superfood Powder.
- Freeze or keep in the refrigerator to maintain freshness.
*The links used in this article are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Iovate Health Sciences International Inc. or any of its affiliates (“Iovate”) of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. Iovate bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.