Mini Egg Frittatas
Recipe courtesy of: The Nutritionist Reviews
These little gems are the perfect way to change things up at breakfast. There are so many ingredient variations that you’ll never get bored. Once you master this version, experiment with spinach, peppers, mushrooms or onions. Options are unlimited.
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly spray a 12-cup muffin tin or use parchment paper muffin cups.
3. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, salt and pepper.
4. Fill muffin tins halfway with egg mixture.
5. Bake for 20 minutes.
*Per 2 muffins.