Need something simple to help fill you up? Look no further than this hearty lentil soup! Combined with our non-GMO and vegan-friendly MCT Oil, it’ll keep you going on a cold day!
- 2 tbsp. Purely Inspired MCT Oil
- 1 large carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 large celery rib, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. cilantro, chopped
- 14 oz. canned tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup lentils, washed
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- In a large pot, heat Purely Inspired MCT Oil over medium-high heat. Add carrot, celery and onion, and cook until softened.
- Add garlic and curry powder, and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, lentils, cilantro and vegetable broth, then bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until soup thickens and lentils are cooked (about 15 to 20 minutes).
- Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Serve and stay warm!
Collagen Peptides is sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine and does not contain recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH). It delivers 20g of collagen including Type I and Type III.