With a delicious mixture of herbs, garlic, and lemon, this simple and delicious chicken dish cooks up moist and perfectly seasoned.
|PREPARATION TIME||COOKING TIME||SERVINGS|
|10 min.||20 min.||4|
|293||29g (116 cal)||24g (96 cal)||9g (81 cal)|
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless 6 oz. chicken breasts
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- 1 tbsp. rosemary
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- Preheat olive oil in a large skillet set over medium heat.
- Add chicken and onions and sauté until browned.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, garlic, oregano, parsley, rosemary, pepper, and salt. Add to skillet with chicken.
- Sauté 10 to 15 minutes on each side or until chicken is done.
- Serve over a bed of brown rice