Fuel up on a chilly winter day with this tasty and nutritious Hot Chocolate Smoothie!
- 1 serving of Purely Inspired® Organic Protein, Decadent Chocolate Flavor
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond or coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Stevia for desired sweetness
- The night before, combine all ingredients in a blender and give it a stir to ensure that everything is well mixed. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight. This step isn’t mandatory, but allowing the oats to soak for a few hours will make them easier to blend and give you a smoother, creamier texture.
- When ready to eat, blend on high until oats are fully broken down and a smooth, creamy consistency is reached.
- Pour the smoothie into a small saucepan set over medium heat and bring to a simmer or boil, depending on how hot you want it. If the smoothie is too thick, add more almond or coconut milk until your desired consistency is reached.
- When your smoothie reaches your preferred temperature, transfer it to a heat-resistant glass or mug, and enjoy!
Purely Inspired® Organic Protein 100% Plant-Based Nutritional Shake provides you with a premium, vegan protein you can feel good about. It features an organic formula and includes the ingredients that meet the Purely Inspired commitment to pure ingredients, pure value.