Healthy Protein Fruit Crisp
Recipe courtesy of: The Nutritionist Reviews
When looking for a tasty dessert, finding ways to use real, whole fruit is always a tasty and healthy option. Try this healthy protein fruit crisp for a high-protein fruity dessert or snack!
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 scoop Purely Inspired® Organic Protein
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 6 cups of fruit, chopped (plums, peaches, cherries, apples, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, pears, pineapple, etc.)
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 350℉ and coat a 9″ x 13″ pan with nonstick spray.
- Heat coconut oil for about 30 seconds in the microwave until melted.
- Combine all ingredients except for the fruit and cornstarch, and mix well.
- Combine the fruit and cornstarch, and add the fruit to the pan. Then top with crisp mixture.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until the fruit mixture is bubbling and the oat mixture is crunchy.