Try this delicious and healthy breakfast option to go along with your daily morning smoothie!
- 6 eggs (free-range organic eggs recommended)
- 1 tbsp. milk (whole organic milk recommended)
- 2 tbsp. onion, roughly chopped
- 1 cup fresh kale or spinach leaves, washed with big stems removed
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Grease the pan with grass-fed organic butter, ghee, or unflavored (expeller pressed) coconut oil
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a blender (including the salt and pepper) and blend until the greens are pureed into little bits.
- Heat your butter/ghee/coconut oil in a frying pan over medium-low heat.
- Once the butter/ghee/coconut oil has melted, pour the egg mixture into the warm pan. Let it sit for a couple of minutes before you begin to stir and scramble with a spatula. Cook until eggs are done all the way through.