A festive spin on a classic favorite, these stuffed peppers are sure to please your crowd. You can even add a little extra surprise by substituting the olive oil with Purely Inspired MCT Oil.
- 1 tbsp. Purely Inspired MCT Oil or olive oil.
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 bell peppers, halved (seeds removed)
- 4 tbsp. feta cheese, for garnish
- 4 tsp. fresh parsley, for garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a pan, heat Purely Inspired MCT Oil over medium-high heat.
- Add turkey and stir occasionally, breaking up the meat until fully cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Add onions and cook until slightly browned.
- Add sweet potatoes, then cover and cook until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and cook for about 30 seconds, then add tomato sauce, salt and pepper.
- Place peppers in a square casserole dish, cut side up, and fill with turkey mixture.
- Bake uncovered until peppers are soft, about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with feta cheese and parsley, then serve!
Purely Inspired MCT Oil is packed with medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), a rapidly absorbed energy source. This clean formula supplies capric and caprylic acids, and does not contain undesirable fatty acids.