This delicious, bright green snack is a wonderful way to feel the fresh spring vibes. Not only is it easy pea-sy to make, but its main ingredient is also great source of protein. You can even try it on your morning toast. Move over, avocado!
- 3 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. tahini
- 1/4 cup mint and/or cilantro (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Top with salt and pepper, extra mint and/or cilantro (if using) or a drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve with veggies, pita chips or bread crisps.