Dreaming of the summer sun with this golden milk latte. Anything to get my mind off this cold snowy weather!
Recipe courtesy of: Valentina of @forfitandgigs
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbs. Purely Inspired MCT oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 cinnamon stick or 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or sweetener of choice (more or less depending on your preference)
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground turmeric (optional)
- Combine ingredients in a pot on the stove and let simmer for 5-10 mins, continuously stirring. Strain and serve hot! Can be kept in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
Purely Inspired MCT Oil is packed with medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), a rapidly absorbed energy source. This clean formula supplies capric and caprylic acids, and does not contain undesirable fatty acids.