Gluten-Free Fudgy Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Recipe courtesy of: Is This Really My Life
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time||Servings|
|10 mins||30 mins||40 mins||12|
These gluten-free, fudgy, flourless chocolate brownies are so rich and chocolaty, it’s hard to believe they’re less than 150 calories a serving! Makes one 9×9-inch pan.
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1 cup Purely Inspired Powdered® Peanut Butter Powder
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ½ cup plus 1 tbsp water
- ½ cup raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray a 9×9-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Beat the egg and egg white in a small bowl with a wire whisk.
- Combine peanut butter powder, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda in a large bowl; mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add the whisked egg and egg white; stir. (Mixture will be dry and crumbly.)
- Add water, honey and vanilla and stir until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into baking pan. Bake 27 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and edges slightly pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool completely before cutting and serving.