Recipe courtesy of: The Nutritionist Reviews
|Prep Time||Total Time||Yields|
|5 mins.||1 Hour, 35 Minutes||5 Servings|
Feel the need for a sweet treat? This frozen yogurt bark is easy and makes a great low-calorie dessert!
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup diced strawberries
- 2 tbsp. shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp. chocolate shavings
- 1 serving Purely Inspired® Organic Protein, French Vanilla
1. Line a medium baking dish or sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Mix yogurt and protein powder together well. Spread yogurt about a half-inch thick on aluminum foil.
3. Sprinkle with strawberries, coconut and chocolate. Freeze until frozen solid or about 1 1/2 hours.
4. Remove from freezer and break “bark” up with your hands or a knife.
Store in freezer tightly wrapped. Enjoy!
*Amounts of ingredients are approximate. Feel free to adapt recipe to what you have on hand.
Purely Inspired® Organic Protein provides you with a premium protein you can feel good about. It features an organic formula and includes the ingredients that meet the Purely Inspired commitment to pure ingredients, pure value.