French Vanilla Cappuccino Chia Pudding
Recipe courtesy of: Jesse Lane Wellness
Packed with protein and fiber to keep you feeling full, this french vanilla cappuccino chia pudding is vegan and gluten free! It’s made with Purely Inspired® 100% Plant-Based Protein and is perfect for breakfast or an afternoon pick-me-up.
- 1 scoop Purely Inspired® Organic Protein
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. ground coffee beans or coffee substitute
- raw cacao nibs for topping
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. raw cacao powder
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp. water
- Place 1 scoop of Purely Inspired® 100% Plant-Based French Vanilla Protein in a mason jar along with the chia seeds, ground coffee beans, cinnamon and raw cacao powder. Screw on the lid and shake until well mixed.
- Add the water, screw on the lid and shake again.
- Place in the fridge and leave it to set for 2 hours or overnight.
- Enjoy topped with raw cacao nibs.