Recipe courtesy of: The Nutritionist Reviews
Sometimes you just need a little something to give you a boost. Instead of reaching for a sugary snack, try these energy bites that are made with tasty ingredients and are high in protein, whole-grains and fiber!
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 scoop Purely Inspired® Organic Protein
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 bar dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Melt peanut butter in microwave.
- Combine all ingredients and mix very well.
- Refrigerate mixture for 1 hour or until dough is cold and firm.
- Roll into balls and store bites in fridge for up to 10 days.