Easy Protein Bars
Recipe courtesy of: The Nutritionist Reviews
If you love to snack, then you’re in luck. Try these incredible Easy Protein Bars that have only seven ingredients, making them both easy and affordable to make – not to mention delicious to eat!
- 1 cup oats, ground in food processor
- 1 serving Purely Inspired® Organic Protein, French Vanilla
- 1 cup cereal of choice
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp. water
- Optional: chocolate chips
1. In a large bowl, combine the oats, protein powder, cereal and chia seeds.
2. Add in the peanut butter, honey, water and milk. Stir to combine.
3. Press mixture into a small pan.
4. Heat chocolate until melted and drizzle over bars.
5. Freeze for about 20 to 30 minutes. Cut into bars.
6. Store in fridge or freezer.