If you need a tasty pick-me-up, then you need to try this delicious Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Latte recipe!
- 1 shot brewed espresso
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 packets stevia (or to taste)
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. Purely Inspired® Powdered Peanut Butter
- Brew espresso.
- Microwave the milk and sweetener for about 3 minutes.
- While milk is heating, put cocoa powder and Purely Inspired Powdered Peanut Butter in a large mug.
- Add espresso.
- Stir until smooth.
- Froth hot milk and sweetener.
- Add milk to chocolate peanut butter espresso mixture.