These high-protein Coconut Protein Balls are a great snack the whole family will love!
- 3 cups dates, pitted
- 4 servings (12 g) Purely Inspired® Organic protein, Chocolate
- 1/4 cup carob or chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups crushed almonds
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2/3 – 1 cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
- Combine dates, almonds and water in a food processor and grind. Small chunks are fine.
- Add date mixture to the mixing bowl along with protein powder, carob chips and cocoa powder.
- Mix with spatula until well combined. Mixture will seem dry in the beginning. If necessary, add more water.
- Spread coconut flakes on a flat surface, like a dinner plate, and roll 32 balls in it.