Recipe courtesy of: Maybe I Will
Start your day off with a healthy chocolate delight. These high-protein pancakes will make your whole family’s day!
- 1 serving Purely Inspired® Whey Protein & Greens
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup erythritol or other natural no-calorie sweetener
- 1/4 cup Purely Inspired® Powdered Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp. grass-fed butter
- 1/4 tsp. xantham gum (natural thickener)
1. Mix all ingredients in a small bowl until consistency is spot on!
2. Ladle on griddle and cook until nice and done, just like normal pancakes.
3. For syrup, boil water, then add erythritol, powdered peanut butter, butter and xantham gum. Whisk quickly to avoid lumps!
4. Let sit for 10 to 15 minutes to thicken up a bit!