Chocolate Protein Ice Cream
Try this delicious chocolate protein ice cream made with Purely Inspired 100% Plant-Based Protein!
- 1 big tub of 2% Greek Yogurt (roughly 500g)
- 1 scoop Purely Inspired® Organic Protein
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend well.
- Place into a large resealable container—ideally square shaped for the increased surface area
- Make sure the mixture is spread thin. The thinner the layer, the faster it will chill.
- Place in freezer for an hour.
- After an hour, take it out, and give it a churn. Mix your protein-packed mixture with a spoon or, better yet, a fork to break up potential clumps. Stick it back in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Complete Step 4 a few more times until the mixture reaches your preferred consistency.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer, get a scooper out, and serve yourself a bowl of ice cream!