If you don’t have time to bake, don’t worry! Try these no-bake, gluten-free Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls!
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 medium banana
- 4 tbsp. Purely Inspired® Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Stevia to desired sweetness
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly until completely mixed together.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out the mixture and roll into a ball with your hands. Place on a cookie sheet or plate and continue until all balls are made.
- Refrigerate balls for at least one hour before consuming in order to allow for hardening.