Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
If you don’t have time to bake, don’t worry! Try these no-bake, gluten-free Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls!
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 medium banana
- 4 tbsp. Purely Inspired® Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Stevia to desired sweetness
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly until completely mixed together.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out the mixture and roll into a ball with your hands. Place on a cookie sheet or plate and continue until all balls are made.
- Refrigerate balls for at least one hour before consuming in order to allow for hardening.
Powdered Peanut Butter
Purely Inspired® Powdered Peanut Butter is a great way to boost your nutrition with all the protein and delicious taste of peanut butter without all of the extra fat! This incredibly convenient powdered form of peanut butter makes it easy for busy people like you to increase your daily protein intake in a delicious way!