Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe courtesy of: Neon Is My Color
Chocolate chip cookies have always been a temptation for healthy eaters. Now you can make a version without derailing your clean eating routine – try these Purely Inspired® chocolate chip cookies!
- 2 tbsp. Purely Inspired® Organic Protein
- 2 tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp. almond flour
- 1 tbsp. xylitol
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. grass-fed butter, melted
- 1 whole egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. sugar-free chocolate chips
- Combine all dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add melted butter, egg yolk and extract.
- Mix thoroughly with a fork. The consistency should resemble a thick cookie dough.
- Gently stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter and mold into two spheres.
- Flatten each into a cookie shape and place on a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. (I used a toaster oven.)
- Allow to cool. Freeze leftovers for a real treat!