These chicken kebabs are fun to make, and can be prepared in the oven or on the barbecue for a delicious light meal or the perfect appetizer for your next party.
|PREPARATION TIME||COOKING TIME||SERVINGS|
|5 min.||35-40 min.||4|
|324||60g (240 cal)||12g (48 cal)||4g (36 cal)|
*Values are approximate
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. parsley
- 1 tsp. garlic
- ½ tbsp. oregano
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless 6 oz. chicken breasts, chopped
- 8 oz. mushrooms
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, cut into eighths
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Rinse chicken with cold water prior to preparation.
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add chicken and marinate 1 to 4 hours.
- Thread onto skewers, alternating with other veggies. Barbecue, basting often, for about 10 minutes or until done.
- Serve on their own or over a bed of rice.
Note: To reduce prep time on the day of cooking, marinate the chicken the night before.