It’s important to be cautious when cooking with chicken. Always wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water after you have touched raw chicken or meat, and before you touch anything else. Make sure you also wash any cutting boards and cutlery that have come into contact with raw chicken before using them for other foods.
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Servings|
|5 min.||35-40 min.||4|
|324||60g (240 cal)||12g (48 cal)||4g (36 cal)|
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp. skim milk
- 4 egg whites
- 2 cups whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. garlic salt
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2. Combine bread crumbs, oregano, parsley, salt, pepper, and garlic salt in a mixing bowl.
- 3. Wash chicken thoroughly.
- 4. Coat chicken with egg whites and milk.
- 5. Dip coated chicken in bread crumb mixture.
- 6. Spray cooking dish with nonstick spray.
- 7. Place chicken in a lightly greased baking dish and bake 35 to 45 minutes.