Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cup
Recipe courtesy of: The Nutritionist Reviews
|Prep Time:||Cook Time:||Servings:|
|10 minutes||15-20 minutes||4|
If you are a carrot cake lover, these carrot cake baked oatmeal cups with delicious cream cheese frosting are going to make your day! Try them out for a healthy and satisfying breakfast the whole family will love!
Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups:
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 serving Purely Inspired® Organic Protein, French Vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup light syrup
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. light cream cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375°F and spray muffin tins with nonstick spray.
2. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except for nuts and raisins and mix well.
3. Scoop batter into muffin tins and bake for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and top with raisins and nuts.
5. Bake for another 5 minutes until oats are set.
6. Beat together Greek yogurt and cream cheese.
7. Top oatmeal cups with frosting.