Goals getting in the way of your chocolate cravings? Not anymore. Avocados to the rescue! Experiment with different toppings like berries, shredded coconut or pistachios. No whipped cream needed — it’s delicious enough as is!
- 2 medium avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened chocolate chips, melted
- 3 tbsp. almond milk
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Using a blender or food processor, mix ingredients until smooth.
- Spoon evenly into small cups and garnish as desired.
- That’s it! You’re done. Go and enjoy this simply delicious dessert.