Organic Plant Protein Ready to Drink

organic-protein-RTD

Purely Inspired® is committed to helping you live your life organically and conveniently. That’s why the Purely Inspired Organic Plant Protein you love is now available as a premium, plant-based protein shake. This ready-to-drink formula is made with wholesome, organic ingredients that provide essential building blocks to fuel your busy day.

Features

USDA Organic Certified
Non GMO
20g Protein
24 Vitamins & Minerals
0g Sugar
 100% Plant Based

product-icons-gf-usda-organic

Flavors

Decadent Chocolate
French Vanilla
organic-protein-RTD

No Fuss Protein
Just Grab and Go

Purely Inspired® is committed to helping you live your life organically and conveniently. That’s why the Purely Inspired Organic Protein you love is now available as a premium, plant-based protein shake. This ready-to-drink formula is made with wholesome, organic ingredients that provide essential building blocks to fuel your busy day.

Features

USDA Organic Certified
Non GMO
20g Protein
24 Vitamins & Minerals
0g Sugar
 100% Plant Based

product-icons-gf-usda-organic

Flavors

Decadent Chocolate
French Vanilla

Delicious on-the-go format, to help you achieve your fitness + nutritional goals. Expertly made, affordable and delicious.

Plant-Based Protein Shake with Zero Sugar

Truly clean, this plant-based, ready-to-drink Organic Protein contains 0g of sugar and no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. Plus, it’s dairy, soy and gluten free. And just like the classic Purely Inspired® Organic Protein, it has a delicious, gourmet taste. Try the Decadent Chocolate and French Vanilla flavors!

Just chill, shake and enjoy this amazing nutritional shake from Purely Inspired.

†Not a low-calorie food.

Nutrition You Can Trust

callouts

USDA Organic Certified

USDA-organic

If you see the “USDA Organic” or “Certified Organic” seal on your food, it means the contents are 95% or more certified organic. This means it is free of unapproved, synthetic pesticides, chemical fertilizers and dyes, and must not be processed using industrial solvents, irradiation or genetic engineering, according to the USDA. The remaining 5% may only be foods or processed with additives on an approved list.

Absolutely No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Sweeteners

Purely Inspired® Organic Protein shakes contain no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners, giving you the ideal quality protein source to bolster your daily protein intake.

Suggested Use

Shake container before use. Best enjoyed chilled. Do not freeze. Refrigerate after opening. Keep below 80°F. Do not use if seal is broken.

choc-flavor
Decadent Chocolate

supplement-facts-chocolate

vanilla-flavor
French Vanilla

supplement-facts-vanilla


ALSO AVAILABLE

Organic Protein Powder

Purely Inspired® Organic Protein provides you with a premium, plant-based protein you can feel good about.

Find Purely Inspired Organic Protein RTD at These Retailers

Click on the logos to locate the nearest retailer.

shop-logo
walgreens-retailer
rite-aid-retailer