Purely Inspired® Organic Greens Plus Superfoods & Multivitamins makes fueling your body with high-quality micronutrients more convenient no matter how busy you are!
• 40 greens, grains, sprouts, fruits & veggies
• 18 vitamins & minerals
• Naturally sweetened, 100% vegan formula
If you see the “USDA Organic” or “Certified Organic” seal on your food, it means the contents are 95% or more certified organic. This means it is free of synthetic additives like pesticides, chemical fertilizers, and must not be processed using irradiation or genetic engineering, according to the USDA. The remaining 5% may only be foods processed with additives on an approved list.
Purely Inspired® Organic Greens Plus Superfoods & Multivitamins is an incredibly clean formula that contains no artificial sweeteners, colors or dyes, to ensure you are putting only the highest quality of nutrition in your body. Not only is this amazing product certified USDA organic, it’s also gluten free, non-GMO and 100% vegan friendly! You couldn’t ask for a cleaner way to nourish your body!
Purely Inspired® Organic Greens Plus Superfoods & Multivitamins is perhaps the most convenient way to add superfoods, greens, grains, sprouts, fruits and veggies in just one serving. You can add this amazing product to your smoothies in combination with Purely Inspired Organic Protein, or you can mix it up and drink it all on its own! You can even get creative and add this product to various soups and sauces to give your family a powerful nutritional boost!