No matter how disciplined your diet is, food cravings happen. Everyone gets them, and they occasionally involve something that isn’t too diet-friendly. Actually, let’s get real, they always involve something that your diet shouldn’t even allow within 100 yards of it. It happens, but it doesn’t have to end your clean diet and weight loss plan. Food cravings can be very manageable, if you plan ahead. Keep reading to find out our 7 strategies to reduce food cravings and keep your diet on track.
7 Strategies to Kick Those Cravings
1. Drink at least ten 8-ounce glasses of water to not only keep hydrated, but also feel fuller, avoiding those cravings altogether.
2. Stay active, which will not only keep you in shape, it’ll keep your mind on other things, not allowing those cravings to even become a thought most days.
3. Instead of wolfing down 2 or 3 big meals a day, spread it out. Eating smaller meals more frequently helps your metabolism, but also makes you feel fuller throughout your entire day.
4. Avoid white pastas and breads, and opt for complex carbs like brown rice or whole wheat pasta.
5. Instead of grabbing a fat and sugar filled calorie bar, invest in some low calorie protein bars, a much healthier option, which can often be just as satisfying.
6. Eat protein and healthy dietary fats with your carbs during meals.
7. Try one of Purely Inspired’s various weight loss supplement options, which will help support weight loss, in most cases boost energy, and of course, help reduce food cravings.