“I lost 39 lbs. in 17 weeks.”*
*Nona used the key ingredient (Coffea robusta) in Purely Inspired® in conjunction with diet and exercise and was remunerated. Subjects using the key ingredient in a 60-day study with a low-calorie diet lost 10.95 lbs., and in a separate 8-week study, subjects lost 3.7 lbs. with the key ingredient and following a calorie-reduced diet and performing moderate exercise. Individual results may vary. View full study here.
1) Tell us a little bit about your weight gain story.
I gradually gained weight when my son was diagnosed with autism. He was 13 months old, and now he’s 14. I ate food for comfort.
2) What inspired you to start your weight loss journey?
Turning 50, looking at old modeling photos and seeing friends my age who are fit.
3) What would you say was your toughest obstacle to achieving your weight loss goal and how did you overcome it?
It was tough for me to cook for my son and not eat his food. I keep an old picture of me on the refrigerator and that kept me motivated.
4) What does it feel like to be a true, real life Purely Inspired Weight Loss Success Story?
I feel great! I accomplished something major, and I’m very proud!
5) After achieving your weight loss goals and having success like this with Purely Inspired, would you recommend it for weight loss?
6) In your opinion, how does Purely Inspired compare to the other weight loss products that you’ve tried (if any)? Did you experience greater success with it than with other products that you’ve tried to lose weight (if any)?
I have never lost with other products. I lost a lot this time!
Full name: Nona S. Smith
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
Occupation: Actress and autism advocate
Marital status: Single
Children: Yes, a 14-year-old
Favorite hobby: Reading, dancing and, now, exercising
How your friends would describe you: Very friendly and blunt
Favorite cheat food: Pasta
Favorite healthy food: Salads
Favorite movie or TV show: Bridesmaid and Being Mary Jane
Favorite gym or cardio exercise: Stair climber
Favorite workout song: Anything by Kendrick Lamar
Pet peeve: Tardiness
Future goals: Book MANY national commercials
One thing that people don’t know: I’m scared of mice
Fitness idol: Nicole Murphy