“I lost 31 lbs. in 17 weeks.”*
*Crystal used the key ingredient (Coffea robusta) in Purely Inspired® in conjunction with diet and exercise and was remunerated. Subjects using the key ingredient in a 60-day study with a low-calorie diet lost 10.95 lbs., and in a separate 8-week study, subjects lost 3.7 lbs. with the key ingredient and following a calorie-reduced diet and performing moderate exercise. Individual results may vary. View full study here.
1) Tell us a little bit about your weight gain story.
My weight gain started when I started to feel in flux about life. I’m an emotional eater, so I would eat whatever I wanted, which at some point adds the pounds.
2) What inspired you to start your weight loss journey?
I wanted to lose weight for myself and thought to myself, by my birthday, a new YEAR and a new YOU would be the best present I could give to myself.
3) What would you say was your toughest obstacle to achieving your weight loss goal and how did you overcome it?
Changing my eating habits, going from eating whatever I desired to portion control, salt control and sweets control. It was tough because I’m such a foodie.
4) What does it feel like to be a true, real life Purely Inspired Weight Loss Success Story?
INCREDIBLE. I look back at where I started and I’m amazed at how far I’ve come. I think about all the challenges, and I feel like if I can do this, I can do anything!
5) After achieving your weight loss goals and having success like this with Purely Inspired, would you recommend it for weight loss?
Absolutely. My friends and family are already asking what they need to do.
6) In your opinion, how does Purely Inspired compare to the other weight loss products that you’ve tried (if any)? Did you experience greater success with it than with other products that you’ve tried to lose weight (if any)?
I’ve tried other weight loss products, but when I combined Purely Inspired with diet and exercise, the results were fantastic!
Full name: Crystal Nicole Jones
Hometown: St. Louis, MO
Marital status: Single
Favorite hobby: Watching soaps! Young and the Restless and wine tasting
How your friends would describe you: Loyal, funny and creative
Favorite cheat food: Mexican, bring on the nachos
Favorite healthy food: Fish and veggies, LOVE Brussels and broccoli
Favorite movie or TV show: Pretty Woman
Favorite gym or cardio exercise: Treadmill, running and jump rope
Favorite workout song: “Firework” by Katy Perry, “Flawless” by Beyoncé and “Shake it Off” by Taylor Swift
Pet peeve: Inconsistency
Future goals: Take Cream by Crystal global
One thing that people don’t know: Sensitive soul, I have such compassion for others.
Fitness idol: Jillian Michaels and Jennifer Lopez