“I LOST 31 lbs.”
IN 17 WEEKS*
IN 17 WEEKS*
*Adriana used the key ingredient (Coffea robusta) in Purely Inspired® in conjunction with diet and exercise, and was remunerated. Subjects using the key ingredient in a 60-day study with a low-calorie diet lost 10.95 lbs., and in a separate 8-week study, subjects lost 3.7 lbs. with the key ingredient and following a calorie-reduced diet and performing moderate exercise. View full study here.
1) Describe your weight gain story. How, when, why did you gain the weight?
After playing a ton of sports in high school, I didn’t stop eating the same. I wasn’t exercising like I used to and slowly gained over 30 pounds. I wasn’t my energetic self.
2) What made you decide to lose the weight? Was there a particular experience that occurred to make you think enough was enough?
I was motivated to lose weight for my brother’s wedding.
3) What was your toughest obstacle on your journey? How did you overcome it?
The hardest part of this was staying consistent and following through. I overcame this obstacle by using my fitbook and staying organized.
4) What does it feel like to be a true, real-life Purely Inspired® Weight Loss Success Story?
It’s pretty awesome. I feel so good about myself and I have so much more energy.
5) After achieving your weight loss goals and having success like this with Purely Inspired – would you recommend it for weight loss?
Hell YEAH! I have actually already been talking to my friends about it!
Full name: Adriana Raby
Hometown: Sarasota, FL
Occupation: Freelance Illustrator
Marital status: Single but in a long-term relationship (nine years)
Favorite hobby: Traveling
How your friends would describe you: Loud, outgoing
Favorite cheat food: Fried chicken with Frank’s RedHot
Favorite healthy food: Salmon with veggie medley
Favorite movie or TV show: Clueless and The Simpsons
Favorite gym or cardio exercise: Cycling class and leg day
Favorite workout song: Anything Britney Spears!
Pet peeve: When people are lazy at work
Future goals: To have a long-term job in art aka illustration/graphic design (not just freelance)
One thing that people don’t know: I can juggle
Fitness idol: My mom.