Sweet Potato Flaxseed Muffins
Recipe courtesy of: Wolfe Pack Write Ups
|25 mins||12 muffins|
These Sweet Potato Flaxseed Muffins are not only delicious, but also super easy to make. You can eat them for the perfect pre-workout fuel, anytime snack or even dessert!
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup Purely Inspired® Whey Protein & Greens
- 1/4 cup milled flaxseed
- Pinch of baking powder
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 3/4 cup cooked sweet potato
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
1. Mix all ingredients in a food processor and blend for about 2 minutes or until a batter forms.
2. Distribute batter about three-quarters full into 12 muffin tins.
3. Bake at 350°F for about 25 minutes. Be sure to keep an eye on them because every oven is different.
4. Let cool and enjoy!